2019 bmw i3S Rex
condition: like new
paint color: black
title status: clean
I leased last fall a BMW i3S which I don’t need anymore. Looking for someone to take over the lease. Here is the deal:
– Expiration October 19, 2021
– 26,000 miles left on the lease
– OnePay $7,300. Includes coverage for basic damages (ie, you won’t be charged for minimal scratches and such at the end of the lease)
– Exterior: Fluid Black with BMW i Frozen Blue accent, with 20″ BMW i Double-spoke jet black wheels.
– Interior: Deka Dark Cloth
– Loaded with options: Moonroof, Wireless Charging, Harman/Kardon Premium Sound System, ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant, Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information, Automatic High Beams, LED Headlights with Cornering Lights, Navigation system, Universal garage-door opener
– Park Distance Control and Rear view camera
– I apologize for the dusty pics – haven’t had a chance to wash the car. It is absolutely spotless inside and out. Will bring it in for a deep wash this week.
– It comes with two portable EV chargers. I get a good 100 miles on electric, and I love the 40-50 extra miles on the range extender, fantastic fix for the “range anxiety”.
– It has HOV lane stickers ready to apply.
If you are interested, you will need to take over (technically, you will have to “assume”) the lease. This involves some paperwork with BMW Financial (the lessor), and a credit check for you. The process should take a few days.
Los Altos Lease Takeover
Ad ID: 3059
Lease Price: $400 /month
Location: United States
City: Los Altos